With this year's prom season drawing to a close we just wanted to take some time to thank all the schools that we've had the pleasure of working with this year and share some tips on how to decorate.
It's so lovely to see how much time and thought goes into making each prom so special and fun.
Here are our top tips for decorating a successful prom.
- Get the students thoughts and ideas on how they would like to decorate the venue.
- Come up with a theme or colour scheme. This will help when trying to organise and keeps it interesting. Try to avoid just going with the school colours.
- If budgets are tight try encouraging students to do there own fundraising or create their own decorations, it's amazing what you can achieve with some tissue paper and a pair of scissors.
- Think about the venue and what areas you wish to highlight. Photo backdrops or a props area can be fun for students to take their own photos and keep memories of their friends.
- Remember to include chair covers and table centrepieces to give your prom that touch of glamour.